I have finally moved to a work space in the centre of Sheffield! This is a bonus for a number of reasons:
1. I get to have more space to work
2. I can actually socially interact with the other real people instead of talking to my art mannequin
3. I can meet up with people/clients more easily
4. I'm no longer in danger of death by lego bricks
5. I don't have to make all my own cups of tea
I am sharing the space with 6 others, all working in different fields, and for the past few weeks we have been painting the tired walls and moving in mismatched furniture. We have two side rooms which we can use for meetings and for getting messy with art projects (but I haven't told the others that yet...). And it's in Parkhead House on Carver Street which is right above Costa Coffee so it's very handy!
Now best get on with some work...
Feel free to pop in for a cuppa if you're in the area.